Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer's on the way ..yay!

I'm just trying to take a little break before i get back to studying pathology, final exams start next week.

I'm planning some serious shopping this summer. I stumbled upon the vintage pearl blog. I'm telling you they have the best personalized gift ideas I've ever seen. I love vintage pearl because I'm a huge pearl lover and the simplicity of the ideas makes it the perfect gift ever. Gorgeous simple designs and I'm so planning to buy one for my sister who recently graduated from highschool.

Speaking of the vintage pearl. There's this major giveaway the owner has been talking about. For more information click the buttons below:




Well I guess there's this trip to Sweden coming up in August, hope it'll be fun. Before that I'd better get my license, I don't want to take the bus again, not that i don't like hanging with my friends or chit chatting with them on the way, but I just turned 20 a couple of days ago and I hate taxis ! Strangers try to chat and that creeps me out!

Oh well I'd better get back to studying pathology...tc

With Love,
Mayo0o$a



No comments:

Post a Comment